gWHHLMI Rabbit Research and Bioresource Centerh was established in Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine in July 1st, 2015. This center is consist of Institute for Experimental Animals, and Division of Comparative Pathophysiology.
WHHLMI Rabbit Research and Bioresource Center has been succeeded to providing WHHLMI rabbits from Institute for Experimental Animals. The purpose of this center is as follows;
1) Breeding of WHHLMI rabbits
2) Providing WHHLMI rabbits based on MTA (see the page of g Providingh)
3) Collection of scientific papers using WHHL or WHHLMI rabbits and publication of the list in the home page (see the page of g Bibliography of WHHL and WHHLMI Rabbitsh)
4) Elucidation of the characteristics of WHHLMI rabbits and improvement of WHHLMI rabbits to be more close to humans
5) Propelling studies using WHHLMI rabbits