Please contact your international coordinator at your school.
You may apply for elective programs in the following specialties:
DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE AND SOCIAL HEALTHCARE SCIENCE
DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL RELATED
DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY
DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY RELATED
Please refer the elective program in detail below:
Please ensure that you include the following documents with your application:
- A letter of endorsement from your university.
- A copy of the health and liability insurance during your elective stay in Japan.
- A transcript of your record in medical education authenticated by your Dean.
- Verify and prepare the following document to apply. (Download if necessary)
CV Elective Program for International Students
Please note that an application which is received incomplete will be rejected automatically.
- A proof of immunity. (Please refer the detail below)
Immunization Requirements for International Visitors
Once you have sent all the above you will receive a confirmation email. You will then be contacted if an appropriate placement has been found for you.
Am I eligible for an elective attachment?
You are eligible for an elective attachment at Kobe University School of Medicine if you:
- are studying in one of the medical schools and are in medical school at the time of your elective attachment
- are in good standing at your medical school and are able to provide a letter of recommendation from your Dean of Clinical Studies
- can meet the necessary occupational health requirements
- have the appropriate immigration permission.
Most international students attending Kobe University live in privately rented apartments. Unfortunately, we don’t offer accommodations only for International students.
It is each student's personal responsibility to find accommodation in the area during the time that he or she studies at Kobe University.
If you have any queries about the program, please send an email to email@example.com